How to Uninstall Emus4U
Method 01: This method is the easiest and the most straightforward way to do it.
- Go to your iOS home.
- Find the icon of the Emus4U
- Press and hold on the Emus4U icon until all the icons start wiggling.
- Tap the cross on the top-right corner of the Emus4U app.
- Tap Delete.
- If you want to re install it, you can always find the latest version on our download page.
But this simple method will not work for some because sometimes iOS acting crazy with your installations.
Method 02: Delete from the Profile
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Follow these steps ‘General’ > ‘Profiles & Device Management’
- Select the Emus4U profile and tap on it.
- Choose ‘Delete Profile’
- Tap on ‘Delete’ on the pop-up.
How to Re-install Emus4U
There are latest versions of Emus4U available for free to download on our download page and you can find how to install without any trouble on that page. For more information you can always visit our main page. We cover everything about Emus4U that you wants to know.
Once you are done with the successful installation of the Emus4U, you can see the app icon on the home screen of your device. Tap on it and you are presented with the full list of third-party apps that are available on this app. In order to download your favourite apps, search the app you want to download on the search bar. With just one tap you are ready to experience the premium features of your favourite app or game for free.